Why an SBA Loan?
Designed to enhance cash flow and conserve capital, SBA loans may help you acquire a business, secure funding for equipment or expansion, acquire commercial real estate, and more. They offer longer repayment terms, lower down payments, and an easier qualification process than most conventional loans.
Rising Bank is proud to be an SBA Preferred Lender
- Preferred lenders have the ability and authority to approve loan requests in-house, without requesting approval from the SBA. This cuts the approval time drastically and offers a much more streamlined business process.
- Preferred lenders can offer loans that are guaranteed for up to 90 percent of $5 million. They offer borrowers who qualify more options, giving them greater freedom in their loan requests. These types of loan requests include purchasing or refinancing owner-occupied real estate, business acquisition loans, construction loans, debt refinances, partner buyouts, and working capital.
- Preferred lenders offer small business owners the ability to acquire a business with as little as 10 percent down.
- Preferred lenders usually offer market interest rates and repayment terms from seven to 25 years and no prepayment penalties on loans under 15 years, and these loans are also assumable (with qualification).
- Preferred lenders are reputable and have a proven track record since they have an ongoing relationship with the SBA.