Fraud and Security
At Rising Bank, your security is our priority. We take every measure possible to protect our customers and ensure that your sensitive information remains confidential. With this in mind, please be aware that we will never call or email you to request or verify information regarding the following:
- Your account number(s)
- Login ID
- Any other personal information about your accounts
If you receive an unsolicited call or email from someone claiming to represent Rising Bank, and the person is requesting confidential information, do not respond to the message. Contact Rising Bank immediately at 888-222-9484 so that we can investigate the matter as soon as possible.
While Rising Bank employs industry-leading security technologies to help keep you safe, it is important for you to be aware of potential security breaches and the steps you can do to protect yourself. The Federal Trade Commission provides a wealth of valuable information on how to reduce your risk of becoming a victim of fraud, scams, identity theft and more.
You will be linking to another website not owned or operated by Rising Bank. Rising Bank is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. We encourage you to review their privacy and security policies, which may differ from those of Rising Bank.
- Security Tips Tips for protecting your personal information and your identity.
- Scam Alerts Learn about the latest scams and how to recognize the warning signs.
- Identity Theft Instructions on how to report and recover from identity theft.
- Protect your Money and Credit How to identify debt-related scams and fraud and resolve consumer problems.
- Homes & Mortgages What you need to know about scams involving home loans, home improvements, rentals and more.